HEINZ Art of the Burger | You Could Win
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find quick answers to your questions below or see the Official Rules for complete promotion details.
|Phase||Start Date at 12:00 a.m. ET||End Date at 11:59 p.m. ET|
|Submission||May 24, 2021||July 19, 2021|
|Judging||July 20, 2021||July 26, 2021|
|Voting||July 27, 2021||August 6, 2021|
- WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
- GRAND PRIZE:
- A $25,000 check, 3 trips for the winner and a guest to try the best burgers in the U.S., 1 trip for the winner and a guest to visit the HEINZ headquarters and participate in a Burger workshop, plus a lifetime supply of HEINZ Ketchup, Mustard and Relish.†
(56) HEINZ Art of the Burger Kit
- Denim jacket
- Set of pins
- HEINZ branded basting brush
- HEINZ branded spatula
- $157 prepaid card (terms and conditions apply)
(168) HEINZ Art of the Burger T-shirt
Limit one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) Weekly Prize per person. See the Official Rules for full details.
†Lifetime supply of Ketchup, Mustard and Relish awarded as a check.
- HOW DO I ENTER?
- Enter on the site:
- Sign in or register
- Click “Enter Now”
- Upload a photo of your burger masterpiece, give it a name, and select the sauce category you want to enter it into.
- Follow @HeinzTweets on Twitter or @heinz on Instagram
- Post a photo of your burger masterpiece on Twitter or Instagram
- Include #ArtoftheBurger #Contest and the hashtag of the sauce category (#ketchup, #mustard, #mayo, #bbq, #flavorcombinations, #relish, #freestyle) you’d like to enter within your post caption.
- HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER?
- You can enter (1) burger for each of the 7 sauce categories (ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, flavor combinations (mashups), relish, and freestyle) every week throughout the submission period.
Keep in mind you cannot enter the same burger in multiple categories or more than once throughout the promotion period.
- CAN I EDIT MY SUBMISSION?
- Once you upload your photo and submit it on the site, you cannot go back and edit or remove your entry. We’ll let you know within 72 hours of uploading your photo whether or not your submissions is approved via email.
- I ENTERED MY SUBMISSION, BUT I DON’T SEE IT IN THE GALLERY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- We need to review every submission to make sure that it meets all guidelines. And because of the amount of entries we receive, this process could take up to 72 hours after you submit. We’ll send you an email letting you know once your submission is approved. Once your submission is approved, you’ll be able to see it within the gallery on the site.
- HOW IS MY SUBMISSION JUDGED?
- Here’s the judging criteria we’ll follow:
- Creativity (25%): What makes a burger a work of art? The interplay of its components! Is it maximalist? Minimalist? Does it employ an abstract arrangement of ingredients? Show us your creativity by letting your imagination run wild.
- Presentation (25%): Capture your burger with a photo worthy of its boundless creativity! Make sure your snapshot conveys every ounce of effort, nuance of delectability, and morsel of meaning.
- Build (25%): Will your burger masterwork stand the test of time? That is to say, can it literally stand on a plate and be served?
- Sauce (25%): We’re looking for a sauce to be central to the burger’s theme. If it’s going to taste like art, let’s make sure we can identify the medium.
- HOW WILL I KNOW IF I'M A WINNER?
- All winners will be contacted via email. See the Official Rules for approximate notification dates.
If you're a winner, you’ll need to accept your prize and provide your mailing address so we can verify your eligibility and have a place to send any physical prizes you’ve won. Winners will need to respond within five (5) days of receiving notice
- I THINK I'M HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you're using the most up to date version of your browser.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache.
- I HAVE RECENTLY UPDATED MY EMAIL ADDRESS. CAN I CHANGE MY REGISTRATION INFO?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you have any further questions, please fill out the form below so we may assist.
- WHY CAN'T I USE A P.O. BOX ADDRESS TO CLAIM MY PRIZE?
- Your home address not only allows us to properly verify your eligibility, but provides us a place to send your prizes since we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.